It’s that time again to open applications up for my next Senior Spokesmodel group! I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the program, so read on for all the details!
- What is a Senior Spokesmodel? Senior spokesmodels simply represent Click Photo Designs their senior year and help me promote my business/brand.
- Is there a fee to be a senior spokesmodel? Yes, the fee to be a senior spokesmodel is $650 (same price as my regular senior session), but spokesmodels receive additional perks, as well as the opportunity to earn money off that fee. The $650 fee is also a credit to use towards digital images or products from your personal senior photosession, and it can be broken into payments. Since the fee is exactly the same as a regular session, you get (A LOT) of extra perks, and you have the opportunity to earn moeny back for referrals, there really is no reason NOT to apply for the senior spokesmodel team!
- What perks do senior spokesmodels receive? Girls selected to the team receive a welcome box of goodies, team swag, their own personal senior session (and first choice of session dates!), as well as at least 2 additional styled team photos shoots, seasonal minisessions (this year we did team spring photos, team summer photos, a fourth of July shoot, Sunflower field photos, an Urban Shoot, Christmas Tree Farm photos, New Year’s photos, and Cap and Gown photos!) , complimentary images from the group and seasonal sessions, and the opportunity to earn their personal session for free!
- Can anyone be a senior spokesmodel? YES! However, to provide the BEST possible experience to my senior spokesmodels I like to limit the number of spokesmodels selected each year to around 10. Even if you are NOT selected as a senior spokesmodel, you can still absolutely book a regular senior session with me.
- How are senior spokesmodels selected? I select my senior spokesmodels through an application process, and those interested should apply the winter of their Junior year of high school. I’m looking for a diverse group of girls to represent my brand – specifically those that love being in front of the camera, have a positive attitude and get along well with others (we truly are a TEAM!), and are excited to work with me and represent my brand! It’s also great if you are active in school, community, or church activities and don’t mind posting on social media. My photos are authentic and fun, not overly airbrushed, and strive to represent the real you – not a fake photo version. When you look back on your senior photos, I want you to look like you! If you’re ready to apply, you can find the online spokesmodel application here.
- What do you look for when choosing senior spokesmodel team members? I would love to be able to have everyone that applies be on the senior team, but I truly want my senior team to have an amazing year long experience. In order to do that, I currently can take about 10 girls each year. When choosing team members, I look at what high school you attend, your school and community involvement, and your excitement for the program.
- Will the senior spokesmodel team take up a lot of my time? There are no required photoshoots that you must attend. My hope when choosing my senior team is that I select girls that are excited to participate, so I don’t have any requirements that you HAVE to attend events, but I hope you WANT to attend events! And the more photoshoots you attend, the more photos you get. There will be plenty of photo opportunities, as well as group get-togethers (as COVID allows), and activities, so you can be as involved as you want.
READY TO APPLY?
I’m currently accepting applications for the Class of 2022! You can access the online spokesmodel application here. The application will only be open until January 31, but the sooner you fill it out, the better!
Still have Questions?
Feel free to email me at email@example.com, or send me a message through Instagram @betweentheclicks anytime! I’m glad to answer any questions you may have!