While anyone can book a senior session with me at any time, the Senior Spokesmodel team is chosen through an application process that is only open for a short time (December – February). So what exactly is a Senior Spokesmodel, and how does it differ from a regular senior session? Read on for all the details!
What does a Senior Spokesmodel do?
Being a spokesmodel for Click Photo Designs by Sarah Brewer means you have the opportunity to represent the face of Click Photo Designs Seniors! Spokesmodels receive countless perks in ADDITION to what you receive from a regular senior session. Representatives are chosen based off of their involvement in their community, outgoing personalities, dedication to the Click Photo Designs brand and excitement about their senior year!
What are the perks?
As a Senior Spokesmodel, you will receive numerous benefits, to include:
- Welcome Swag Bag
- Complimentary mini session in the spring before senior year
- Complimentary digital images from mini session to share online with friends
- Styled Group photo shoot in the summer
- Complimentary digital images from styled shoot to share online with friends
- Personalized Phone app with your images
- Your own custom senior shoot
- Discount on images/products from your session
- Opportunity to earn session credit and cash for referrals
- Opportunity for additional photo shoots throughout the year
What is required of the Senior Spokesmodels?
- Attend a Welcome to the Click Team Meet & Greet Event in February
- Participate in Group MiniSessions and Styled Photoshoots
- Use Click Photo Designs by Sarah Brewer as your sole photographer during your senior year (exceptions are mandatory yearbook, sport, club photos, etc)
- Post your images frequently on social media
- Book your standard senior session with Click Photo Designs by Sarah Brewer for a total of $650 (you will receive a $650 credit to apply towards any package/digital images, etc that you wish to purchase and you also have the opportunity to earn back your session fee through referrals!)
- Notify your parents of your application. Your parent will be contacted first if you are chosen as a spokesmodel, so please be sure they are aware that you are applying!
How do I apply?
If you are interested in joining the team, please fill out the form below! Applications will be open from December 10th – February 1, 2020. Class of 2021 Spokesmodels will be chosen and announced by February 14th, 2020! Please note that I will only select a limited amount of students to be spokesmodels, based on interests, activities, and your excitement to participate. If you are not chosen as a senior spokesmodel, I would still love to work with you on a regular senior session. Can’t wait to hear from you!
LINK TO SENIOR SPOKESMODEL APPLICATION: